League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Pistons Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Pistons Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Denzel Livingston getting moved shortly and potentially finalizing a deal for anyone interested.

Also willing to move whoever at this point if the deal makes sense, let me know.

Can move anyone in the right deal, but looking to move the following:

- Denzel Livingston - he is the ultimate pass-first pg. on a great contract, can shoot the 3 ball, and a top defender at his position. Players like him don’t come around often.

- Emmanuel Mudiay - He showed that he can lead our team in scoring when SJJ was hurt and will continue to do so for us, but we feel he should be given the opportunity to actually do so. He loved being the focal point in the pre-season (just check his stats and his ridiculous USG%) and I'd like to give him the opp for that. He's young, very efficient, and a stud defender to boot.

- Jo Lual-Acuil - A young, defensive big man who can grab rebounds at a high clip.

- Ivan Rabb - I really like him and his contract is great for his age, but we could move him in the right deal.

Antonio Blakeney - Another young scoring guard who proved he should be seeing more minutes this pre-season. He's a Lou Williams-clone.

Anyone not on this list can be had too in the right deal. Looking for picks, shooters, and defensive big men who can rebound/block shots at a high clip. PM us if interested.
Anyone and everything is available as always but that doesn't mean I'm giving anything away. I'm content with my assets, but want to make moves if its right.

Players
Denzel Livingston - Top defender, great three point shooter, top distributor. Hes the perfect, low-usage PG who has crazy good defensive stats in a high pressure system. He's young too.
Jamal Murray - Our scoring leader who can shoot from everywhere, play solid defense, and could be a star in the league.
Emmanuel Mudiay - Another young, guard who is a defensive wizard and is an efficient player. He can play and defend the 1-3 well making his versatility a special trait for the new engine.
Kaiser “Soze” Gates - He proved he is one of the best defenders in the league already and he's ridiculously efficient. Very hard to move.
Bam Adebayo - An all-around good center, who is young and only improving.
Stanley Johnson Jr. - I liked him before the playoffs, but boy did I fall in love with him during the playoffs. I think he's going to step it up even more in the new engine and he's still really young. Come strong for the talented big man.
Antonio Blakeney - He showed in starting spots that he is a Lou Williams-clone who can score in bunches and take over games from the second unit. He received a +10 in SCR which only added to his ability to create shots on his own.

Roster:
PG: Denzel Livingston / Emmanuel Mudiay / Travis Trice / Antonio Blakeney
SG: Jamal Murray / Brian Bowen / Terance Mann
SF: Kaiser Gates / Khryi Thomas
PF: Stanley Johnson / Ivan Rabb
C: Bam Adebayo / Jo Lual-Acuil / Stephen Zimmerman

Am open to any ideas, PM or FB message me.

emplep7

Re: Pistons Offseason Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE:
We own a lot of picks and are willing to make moves with them in the right deals.

Picks we own:

Also could move the following players:
Julius Randle
Jordan Adams
Ryan Archidiacono
KBD
Sam Dekker

Looking to shake things up and make moves...

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Anyone looking for cheap, but better than the undrafted FA roster fill ins, we can move LiAngelo and Watanabe for future 2nds.

Additionally, we have two expirings to move in a deal in Brendan Dawson and Sam Dekker (next year TO).

We could also move KBD too, but I value him higher due to his very good shooting and defensive potential.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: We have an offer that was just thrown at us of expirings and the SAS 25 protected pick that we are considering.

Any teams looking for financial relief and a potential blue chip pick, PM us before we move forward. Looking for a top line PF.

emplep7

Re: Pistons Block

Post by emplep7 »

Last call for Jordan Adams for day 30. If you want an elite defender next to your offensive star to lock down opposing teams guards/forwards, let us know.

Looking for a pick.

PM me if interested

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Rookie first rounder Davon Reed has had interest lately. He’s a Mikal Bridges clone and look at how much he’s helping Charlotte turn it around. He’s a young premier 3&D who is one of the best 3 point shooters in the league.

PM with interest - looking for a pick.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE:
Everyone is available. Only Nik is a FA so hit us up with offers for any and all players!

PM with interest.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

We have had the most interest so far in Randle, Holiday, and Mudiay with a handful of inquiries into Gates, Reed, and SJJ too. We are open to any ideas, but we are planning to move several pieces this off-season either for picks or for talent at different positions.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE:
Looking to trade into the lottery, or potentially Top 20 depending on how the draft falls.

Looking to move the following players:

Emmanuel Mudiay - Efficient guard with good defense.
Aaron Holiday - young, defensive PG who has very good starting potential.
Davon Reed - I think he's going to be a 3&D stud in the new engine, but with Gates, Murray, and Nik its a crowded room.
Julius Randle - he's injured, but he is another young player who should flourish in the new engine.
Ryan Archidiacono - young, pass first PG who can hit the 3 ball.
Antonio Blakeney - He's a young, Lou WIlliams-clone who can score in bunches when given the time.

PM with interest.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Any team looking for cheap, young talent to fill their roster...We are looking to move picks 54, 56, and 60 for the small price of one (1!) future second round pick.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Updated. We’ve had a lot of interest in Holiday and Mudiay and will be moving one shortly for a big man.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

We like the makeup of our team right now, but I get bored easily with them and have too many PGs for an engine that emphasizes PGs heavily. Come at us if you have interest in any of our players. We need big man depth, but am open to any ideas.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Adding Davon Reed to the list of available players. We have had two offers come in for him recently that we are considering so if you are interested in the young defensive sharp shooter, let me know.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

We’re playing well but are open to a final move before the deadline.

Could move any or all of the following:

Julius Randle
Aaron Holiday
Davon Reed
Jo Lual-Acuil
Antonio Blakeney
Stephen Zimmerman
Theo Pinson
Khyri Thomas

I’m not actively shopping Mudiay, but would listen to offers for him for a bigger deal.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Last call for Kevon Looney. If you want a young, big man who was made for this engine, send us a PM. Young (24), defensive big man who can score at a high level in the new engine. Looking for an expiring and an additional asset for him.

Antonio Blakeney - He's a young, Lou WIlliams-clone who can score in bunches when given the minutes. He's going to be a stud.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE:
While we are happy with the #3 pick and are perfectly happy taking one of the two targets after the top pick, we could be open to moving down a few picks in the right deal.

PM us if interested.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

We are looking to make a trade back into the top 10 of this draft since I have a team full of rejects (not looking at you SJJ) who should all be sent to Alaska for the offseason to learn about toughness.

We will be looking to move one of our top scoring guards (Mudiay or Murray) to a team in need of one.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Still looking to trade in for one of the next 5 picks. Let me know what might interest you (can move a future pick or players).

PM us if interested.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: We are looking to consolidate as we have too much depth and not enough minutes.

Can move anyone in the right deal, but looking to move the following:

- Denzel Livingston - he is the ultimate pass-first pg. on a great contract, can shoot the 3 ball, and a top defender at his position. Players like him don’t come around often.

- Brian Bowen - He is the CSL Otto Porter-clone. Yes, he's the number 3 overall pick and top defender in the class, but we are really struggling to find him minutes with Gates, Mudiay, and Murray and us looking to compete now. I am not giving him away and would want serious offers only as he's young, a top defender already, and can hit a three ball better than most in the league.

- Emmanuel Mudiay - He showed that he can lead our team in scoring when SJJ was hurt and will continue to do so for us, but we feel he should be given the opportunity to actually do so. He loved being the focal point in the pre-season (just check his stats and his ridiculous USG%) and I'd like to give him the opp for that. He's young, very efficient, and a stud defender to boot.

- Travis Trice - He's another prime guard who can shoot the 3 ball at a good clip and play strong defense. Good contract too.

- Jo Lual-Acuil - A young, defensive big man who can grab rebounds at a high clip.

- Ivan Rabb - I really like him and his contract is great for his age, but we could move him in the right deal.

Antonio Blakeney - Another young scoring guard who proved he should be seeing more minutes this pre-season. He's a Lou Williams-clone.

Anyone not on this list can be had too in the right deal. Looking for picks, shooters, and defensive big men who can rebound/block shots at a high clip. PM us if interested.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Looking to wrap up a couple deals before the deadline. Let me know if you have interest in anyone.