League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Houston Rockets Trade Block

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Trade Block 2021 Offseason

Post by KW »

Kevon Looney, Terran Petteway, Aaron White, and future 2nds are available for the right price. Could entertain offers for Tyus Jones as well, but a very nice PG would need to come back.

Have upwards of $25M in cap room going into free agency. Willing to take on contracts for proper incentive.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

bumperino

offer me shit

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump.

Monk, KAT, Bertans, Patton, Bender off-limits this summer, and as a result, I'm not sure I see myself doing much trading this summer. Tyus Jones isn't off-limits, but I would entertain offers for him if I'm getting good value. Same with Looney, though the price would be a bit cheaper. Terran Petteway, Aaron White, 2nd rounders are the main pieces on the block.

still have a ton of cap space that I would like to use on some good players, or taking back bad contracts for proper incentive.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump after Saric trade

Kevin Looney is available.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump. Tyus Jones is available. Good for 4-5 threes made per game at 40%, and some nice passing at either PG or SG.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated following the Ulis signing. Still have a disposable $13M in cap space. Not desperate for an upgrade anywhere so just looking for overall talent with that cap space, or a bad contract plus an asset.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated after the KLove signing. I'm now out of cap space, and am fielding offers for Kevon Looney, and potentially Tyus Jones. Not opposed to talking day-30 deals for Saric or Marble either.

would love to get my hands on a nice young defensive wing or some future picks.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump. out of cap space, out of roster spots. ready for training camp. Willing to talk day 30 deals for anyone on my roster but Monk, Towns, and Bertans.

Emphasized my Kevin Love essay in the OP because a couple of you didn't read it and assumed I wanted your 11th and 12th men for KL.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump

Pretty quiet on the trade front, and I may hold off on committing key players till I see how the team is doing, but I'm open to just about anything that doesn't involve Towns or Monk or destroys my youth movement.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Marble, Saric, Jackson, Klimenko, Blossomgame have all been discussed in trades over the last ~48 hours. Any of them could be verballed for day 30 at any time. Get offers in if you are interested.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Just verbaled Marble and a couple of 2nd rounders for Day 30. Have a smaller expiring deal coming back in this trade that I'd like to flip in a 3-way trade. with it, I have the ability to offer some significant immediate cap savings to a team that needs to shed some millions.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated following Marble trade. Other deals involving Saric, Reggie, and Klimenko went nowhere, and they are back on the block. Open to anything involving them that doesn't sabotage the youth movement.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump. If we're going to make a serious run at the playoffs, we're going to need an offense for defense trade.

I am making all my players listed under "veteran/young role players" available in trades for defensive minded players. For better packages that involve an elite defender, or a combo of picks/good young talent that I can use to acquire one, I could part with one of Tyus Jones, Davis Bertans, or Kevin Love. The 2022 Thunder 1st and possibly one of my own future 1sts could be had, but I'm less likely to part with mine.

It should be noted that while I do have sights set on winning now, I will not be torpedoing my youth movement for rapidly aging vets.

I'll listen to anything that doesn't involve Monk or Towns.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated following the Love trade. Saric and Jackson are readily available

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Trade Block

Post by KW »

Bump. 2022 OKC 1st and 2024 LAC 1st are available for a significant upgrade at any position (preferably 1-4 but I'll listen for any position). Looking to stay young for the most part and defense is a must.

Let's see what you guys have.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump. Reggie Jackson and Saric available for defensive minded players, preferably guards. 1sts can be included for better players

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump. Still looking to acquire some defense in the backcourt

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated following the Batum trade.

Still looking for defensive guards.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Making Davis Bertans available. 70+ SCR guys who shoot the lights out from deep aren't in huge supply, but I have three of them. Bertans has mid-70s scoring potential if he reaches it, and has 2.5 seasons left on his minuscule rookie contract. A defensive stud (or an asset that could fetch me one) is what I'm after, but I'll listen to anything. Depending on the offer, picks from NOLA or LAC could be on the table.

Offer away. I'm in no hurry to move him and will wait for the right offer.