League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Denver Nuggets Trade Block

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Denver Nuggets Trade Block

Post by Myles »

Untouchable
Jayson Tatum
Josh Jackson

Open for Discussion
John Wall
DeAndre Jordan
Treveon Graham
Boban Marjanovic
Tyler Ulis
Alex Caruso
Jarnell Stokes
Tyler Stone

We're sitting at .500 so we are looking to make moves. This is not the contender that I was hoping it would be, but I like the foundation I've got with Tatum and Jackson. So the rest of my roster is available, including:

John Wall - one of the best guards in the league, has a TO so he could be an expiring or you could keep him for another year
DeAndre Jordan - solid center and a get out of free jail card for bad salary (I can take back like 25M in bad salary just with Jordan's contract alone)
Treveon Graham - one of the best three point shooters in the league and a solid defender as well
Boban Marjanovic
Jarnell Stokes
Tyler Stone - trio of solid big men

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Denver Nuggets Trade Block

Post by Myles »

Literally everyone on my roster not named Monte Morris or Raul Neto is available. That includes scorers like Brandon Jennings and Alex Len, big men Mason Plumlee and Amida Brimah, and 3 point gunners Rodney Hood, Darrun Hilliard and Jared Dudley. Also creator Kyle Anderson

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Jennings, Hood, Plumlee, Brimah and Dudley are available for anything with a modicum of potential, even a couple of 2nd round picks.

Hilliard, Len, and Anderson I value a little more, and would actually require some value to trade out. I see these guys as rotation players moving forward. I'm willing to move them, but I need something that could be long-term in return. Whether that's a raw young player with potential or a first round pick.

I'm not trading just to trade, so if any contenders want to bolster your bench scoring, give me a reason to trade these guys.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Jennings, Hood, Plumlee, Brimah and Dudley are available for anything with a modicum of potential, even a couple of 2nd round picks.

Hilliard, Len, and Anderson I value a little more, and would actually require some value to trade out. I see these guys as rotation players moving forward. I'm willing to move them, but I need something that could be long-term in return. Whether that's a raw young player with potential or a first round pick.

I'm not trading just to trade, so if any contenders want to bolster your rotation, give me a reason to trade these guys. All of these guys could be solid players in the playoffs.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

I'm acquiring Alec Burks but he will do you contenders more good than he will do me. He's an expiring contract, so I'll offer him up to any team that can send me back their worthless expirings and some draft compensation. If you want to dump a bad contract on me, we can do that as well but I'll need a good draft pick for that

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote:What I'm Looking For
Young talent, I'll even take on your super raw players. The guys that can't walk and dribble at the same time, as some other GMs have put it
Picks, duh.
I'll happily take on bad contracts
Oh, and I'll take superstars as well. You know, like if you want to trade me Blake Griffin or something, I'll take it.

Available

Jeremy Lin - It's Linsane that he's available on the trade block, considering that he's averaging 14/5.5/1.5 steals in only 24 minutes per game, and shooting 41% from deep while doing so. Simply Lincredible numbers.

Big Al Jefferson - Dude is averaging 17 points, 7 rebounds, and shooting 53.6% from the field. Who's looking for scoring?

Mitch McGary - A very well rounded big man, he's doing a little bit of everything for me this season while playing both PF/C.

Darrun Hilliard - My 3&D shooting guard, he's shooting 40% from deep (and that number is rising). He's an excellent fit in any lineup.

Rodney Hood - My 3&D small forward, he's shooting 54% from 3 currently, and has shot 44% for his career. He's a beast.

Miles Plumlee - A great rebounder, and a decent defender. He has a TO, effectively making him an expiring.

Raul Neto, Mindaugus Kuzminskas, Jabril Trawick, Malcolm Delaney, Corey Walden - Haven't played long enough to show me what they really are, but if you like them, feel free to inquire.

Monte Morris - A legitimate, bona fide superstar that I'm not moving. In reality though, he's a really solid sixth man and plays incredibly well at SG. I'd move him for the right package, but yeah I probably like him more than you do.

Don't even ask me about my own picks, but I have Dallas and Phoenix's 1st round picks this year that I'd move in the right deal, plus a metric ton of 2nd rounders.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: The "Get You Out of Cap Hell" Special
I have Miles Plumlee (12.5M) and Deron Williams (5.4M) available to any team looking to clear their books. If I did my math correctly, I can take back up to $26,950,000 with just those two players, and that's a lot of money you can dump on me. Depending on the length of contracts you're sending back, we can discuss appropriate compensation.
Updated!

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Final call for Miles Plumlee's 12.5M expiring, as he will be moved in the next 24 hours if you don't get your interest in. I am willing to take on bad contracts, I'm willing to add a little for the right player, let's help all you cap strapped teams out!

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote:What I'm Looking For
Young talent, I'll even take on your super raw players. The guys that can't walk and dribble at the same time, as some other GMs have put it
Picks, duh.
I'll happily take on bad contracts
Oh, and I'll take superstars as well. You know, like if you want to trade me Blake Griffin or something, I'll take it.

Available
Big Al Jefferson - No, I'm serious, this guy can score. Screw all this good numbers on a bad team BS, he's scoring 17 points on 12 shot attempts per game. He has a TS% of 58.5%, or the Jace special, he has a 1.4 PPSA. He can score, he's still a decent rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game at mostly the PF position.

Tyler Ennis - Point guard general, doesn't turn the ball over at all and shoots 3s pretty well. 4.4 A/TO ratio, 39.4% 3PT shooting.

Lance Stephenson - Two way wing (can play both SG/SF) and can really score, he's at 16.9 points per game right now. His percentages look bad but that's because he had a really rough start to the season, was shooting like 38% after the first month or so of the season. He's really picked it up lately.

Monte Morris - Small shooting guard, but he's averaging 11.2 points per game and shooting 39% from 3. He's an acceptable defender at SG as well.
Just before the deadline special.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote:Available
Big Al Jefferson - Shot 54% last year en route to his 17 points per game from the PF position. Also grabbed 7.5 rebounds per game. Has a team option for next year so he could be an expiring contract for those wanting to get into next FA, or could be a two year player for you.

Sam Dekker - Baller of a combo forward. Shot 50% overall and 43% from deep. Can score, play defense, rebound, and steal the ball. Jack of all trades that can fit all teams.

Tyler Ennis - Point guard general, doesn't turn the ball over at all and shoots 3s pretty well.

Lance Stephenson - Two way wing (can play both SG/SF as well) and can really score, solid even in limited minutes with us last year (15 ppg in 27 mpg).

Monte Morris - Has averaged 12 points per game over the past two years in only 23 mpg. Shot 45% from deep last year.

Evan Turner - Strong scoring wing who can facilitate well and play defense. Can fit in on any team.
All kinds of solid players available to join your contending teams out there. I guarantee my players would fit in well and take your team to the next level. That's a money-back guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied with your order, you get your money back ($0), guaranteed.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Come on, at least $1.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote:Available
Al Jefferson - Yes he has a broken nose, but he will be back for all of March and April. He’s got a team option, so he could be an expiring if you want, and he’s still shooting 52% from the floor.

Monte Morris - Has averaged 12 points per game over the past two years in only 23 mpg. Shot 45% from deep last year.

Evan Turner - Strong scoring wing who can facilitate well and play defense. Can fit in anywhere
Post trade bump.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm Everyone else is doing an off-season block, sounds like time to get in on the action I suppose.

Available
Evan Turner - He does have a big contract but it is expiring, and I would be willing to take back big contracts of yours. He’s a serviceable player as well, capable of starting at either forward spot with his handles and rebounding.

Tyrone Wallace - You won’t find another player like him, great combination of playmaking and rebounding. Can play virtually any position

CJ McCollum - 3&D wing on an expiring deal

One of FVV/Jackson - I like them both but I might be willing to move one, but not both, of them. Great shooters/scorers with handles and defensive potential

#4 pick - Already received offers so might as well list it. Not likely to move it but never say never

Hesitant to Move
Caboclo/Randle/WCS/Zubac - Brought each of these guys in with a specific vision. Doesn’t mean they can’t be moved, I’m just less likely to do so.
Updated

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm Alright, this trading thing has been fun, so let's keep it going.

I'm willing to deal my 2022 1st round pick to try and get some additional help on the roster. Every player is available as well, with the exception of Josh Jackson. I'm looking to try and add defense and rebounding, looking for big man depth or for a big man upgrade over one of my main 3 bigs (Randle, WCS, Zubac). I'm also interested in upgrading at the SG spot.

I'm looking to build a sustainable roster, so I'm unlikely to trade for a player on an expiring deal, though that's not out of the question.

PM me if you think we can work out a deal.
Updated.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm Everyone is available except Josh Jackson and my firsts. Come at me

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm
Untouchable
Jayson Tatum
Josh Jackson

Open for Discussion
John Wall
Delon Wright
Bruno Caboclo
Treveon Graham
Jarnell Stokes
Boban Marjanovic (RFA/S&T)
Gian Clavell
Rodions Kurucs
Josh Hart
Maxie Esho
OG Anunoby

Trade Restricted
DeAndre Jordan
Alex Caruso

I'm not necessarily looking to make trades, but I'm never opposed to tinkering with the roster. I definitely want to compete this year, so keep that in mind if you plan on making any offers.
Updated post draft

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Myles wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm
Untouchable
Jayson Tatum
Josh Jackson

Open for Discussion
John Wall
DeAndre Jordan
Treveon Graham
Boban Marjanovic
Tyler Ulis
Alex Caruso
Jarnell Stokes
Tyler Stone

We're sitting at .500 so we are looking to make moves. This is not the contender that I was hoping it would be, but I like the foundation I've got with Tatum and Jackson. So the rest of my roster is available, including:

John Wall - one of the best guards in the league, has a TO so he could be an expiring or you could keep him for another year
DeAndre Jordan - solid center and a get out of free jail card for bad salary (I can take back like 25M in bad salary just with Jordan's contract alone)
Treveon Graham - one of the best three point shooters in the league and a solid defender as well
Boban Marjanovic
Jarnell Stokes
Tyler Stone - trio of solid big men
Time to make moves