League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Pistons Trade Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Pistons Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Rozier is gone. Looking for a big man and can offer expirings, my pick, and a young player for it. Expirings and picks (our pick got better with the rozier trade) are hard to come by so don’t miss out. Others we could move below:

Julius Randle - If you want a premier, young big man who is efficient, here is your guy.
Nik Stauskas - Shooters are highly coveted and hes one of the best in the league. Looking for a decent pick and youth for him.
Ryan Archidiacono - A rookie PG who already has great passing instincts and can handle the ball. Can also shoot the 3 ball very well. Looking for equal talent youth at SF/PF.

- Julius Randle - I might be willing to move him, but its going to take a big offer. He's young, efficient, and one of the best rebounders in the league with more room to grow.
- Ryan Archidiacono - Amazing passing, very good 3 point shooting, better than some teams starting PGs already.
Bobby Portis - Solid all-around big man who posted great numbers last season. Should be starting somewhere due to his talent.
- Patrick McCaw - Versatile player who can do a little bit of everything.
- Justin Jackson - Interesting skill set as a forward who can rebound and defend at a very high level with added room for improvement.

Even if theyre TR'd, feel free to offer up for Day 30.

Roster:

PG: Livingston || Archidiacono
SG: Murray || Stauskas || Saunders
SF: Adams || Pope || Keita Bates-Diop || McCaw
PF: Randle || Dawson || Jackson
C: Adebayo || Portis

Jamal Murray - Young stud offensive guard who can play both PG or SG. Solid defense too, but he's going to have a career year this season and its going to take A LOT to get him.
Denzel Livingston - Young, pass first, PG who can shoot the three and defend. These types of players are incredibly hard to come by and he has been starting for us and putting up very good numbers. Not tied to him, but I expect good compensation for him.
Julius Randle - one of the best rebounders in the game, young, and can score. He’s a stud on the court.
Jordan Adams - The perfect defensive wing man who I'm not really looking to move.
Brendan Dawson - Great defensive forward who shoots at a good clip and provides positional flexibility.
Wesley Saunders - He's been neglected by previous GMs, but I'm going to make him a McLemore clone. Hes young, can shoot the three, can generate steals, and play defense. Hes going to see an uptick in minutes this season
Malik Pope - Young defensive stud who is on a ridiculously cheap contract. His shooting is fixed and hes doing great starting while on a cheap contract. Not really looking to move him.
Bam Adebayo - He's Whiteside with defense. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Ryan Archidiacono - He was given run in pre-season and showed great passing with a good touch from three. Still has a bit of potential left and his defense will improve. Is already a better starting PG than some teams already have on their roster.

Open to any deals. PM with offers.

emplep7

Re: Pistons Off-Season Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Two big trades and the party doesn't stop there. If you are interested in any of my players/picks, offer up now.

emplep7

Re: Pistons Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Updated. Talking Day 30 trades with some players if interested.,

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: I'm bored and want to trade.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

This team recently lost out first home game and our road record leaves a lot to be desired. Interested in potential deals, but don't beat around the bush and let me know what you want and what you're offering.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Only a handful of sims prior to the Trade Deadline. Any teams looking for a star PG to lead them to the playoffs, let me know as its possible he will be moved prior to the deadline.

I have two offers still that we aren't in love with and will ride the Wall/Kemba wave into the playoffs if needed, but PM me with offers.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Kemba and Harrell both have two offers on for each. As with every offseason here, we plan on making a lot of moves so offer up if interested.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Were blowing it up and have two major deals done already.

Looking to move Randle or Harrell for a good defensive SG or SF. Both are different players and young, but Randle will command a little more (although I value Harrell and his defense a lot). Everyone and everything available. If you don’t own your pick next year and need win now players, hit me up.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

emplep7 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:54 pm Verballed (Dont ask)
Jahlil Okafor
Kemba Walker
Traevon Jackson
Dennis Schroeder
Kemba: "Did you do it?"
Jon: "Yes"
Kemba: "What did it cost?"
Jon: "Everything."

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

That's a great GIF, Myles. Lmao!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

hardenwithnod wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm That's a great GIF, Myles. Lmao!
I should go pro as a graphic designer, obviously.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: I'm looking for a vet starting center right now since Bam isn't quite ready for the line light. Willing to send expirings to a team plus a young talent to make the deal make sense, but if you are a middling/rebuilding team with a solid vet center let me know and we can work something out.

Also willing to discuss other players as well. PM if interested.

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

dd
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Close to a trade for a big man. Looking at any and all moves, but have had interest in Julius Randle who I'm open to moving with this big potentially coming in. Would also move Rozier if the deal makes sense.

PM if interested

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

With Rozier likely gone soon, we are focusing on the following guys:

Julius Randle - If you want a premier, young big man who is efficient, here is your guy.
Nik Stauskas - Shooters are highly coveted and hes one of the best in the league. Looking for a decent pick and youth for him.
Ryan Archidiacono - A rookie PG who already has great passing instincts and can handle the ball. Can also shoot the 3 ball very well. Looking for equal talent youth at SF/PF.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

Looking to make one or two more moves for a big man. Can offer expirings and my pick plus a young player like arch or KBD for the right big man.