League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO

Team Rumor Thread

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: Team Rumor Thread

Post by Marcos_Beck »

wms02a wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:02 pm
Marcos_Beck wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 pm Beck looking for a team?

Reports came out this week that Marcos expressed his interest in having a team to call his own. There are currently zero openings in the league, so it’s a patience game, waiting for an opportunity, but he expressed his intentions for league officials, and that’s what he had to say:

“When I came back I was concerned I wouldn’t be able to handle a team and the responsibilities but the truth is I’m back for good and would love to help a franchise. I can offer activity, experience, and help stabilize any franchise who needs some help. All I can promise is a lot of work like usual, but a different Beck now, a different person, more mature, which is an important point. The thing is I’m here to stay, love how the CSL looks right now, and will be waiting for an opportunity I like.”

There’s still lots to learn and work with Doug and the Phoenix Suns, but if the opportunity arises, it’s hard to envision Marcos passing on having a franchise for himself.
Stay in the East please :)
There’s a particular Eastern roster with a championship caliber roster with few tweaks and who never had a super stable / active GM to manage them. That team got me really interested

But i don’t decide my team and if there’s only openings at West I’d probably head there no problems.

Just waiting for an opportunity honestly!
ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THE PHOENIX SUNS

18-19 Champions Image
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah #0 L.Stephenson

Dennis
Commisioner Emeritus

Post by Dennis »

Would be hilarious if you come to the Atlantic. I would cry I think.
Boston Celtics "HoF":
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook <> 2016 - 2019
PG M. Conley <> 2018 - 2020

9 times Atlantic Division Champs.
Total: 655:329 (67%)

Ocons
CEO

Post by Ocons »

Yeah, would be super interesting if you jumped in to manage Philly. They've underperformed for a long time but have all the pieces you could ask for.
Image F the CSL

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Philly's current GM is quiet, doesn't post much but he pays attention to his team

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

KW wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:35 pm Philly's current GM is quiet, doesn't post much but he pays attention to his team
I didn’t mention any teams, the idea is not to say I want some team, is to show I’m in the waiting list, as I’ve already told Jon.
Actually I posted it so it would push current GMs to do a better job and be more active in the league. It’s only better for the league if all 30 teams are active and participate in discussions, articles, everything.
ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THE PHOENIX SUNS

18-19 Champions Image
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah #0 L.Stephenson

rh0xxy
Senior Vice President

Post by rh0xxy »

Good luck Marcos. Your time to have your own team will sure come, looking forward to it.