League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Power Rankings Week 1 (delayed)

PowerRankings

Power Rankings Week 1 (delayed)

Post by PowerRankings »

Hello everyone. I know we are well into the season right now and some Power Rankings should have been submitted and posted already. We are very aware of that but there's a perfectly good explanation for this...

The new Commissioners of CSL (Jake, Dennis, and Jamal), after hiring the three of us, sent us all out on a small vacation to celebrate the new team. We have all been out partying and getting WASTED! It's been a blast you guys. Wish you all were here. You've missed out, that's for sure.

Anyways, new Power Rankings will be submitted that I believe will reflect last week Sunday (I think, don't quote me, it's the liquor talking!) very soon and then new Rankings will also be posted Sunday to reflect the current week. After that, Power Rankings will be posted on a weekly basis to keep it consistent. Sorry about the delay guys.

(Real reason is half the PR team had extremely busy weekends, as if we haven't heard that before! My apologies.)

orangeparka
Senior Vice President

Re: Power Rankings Week 1 (delayed)

Post by orangeparka »

Take your time sir. :lol:
CHARLOTTE HORNETS
Kris Dunn / Jordan Farmar / Jahii Carson
Bradley Beal / Michael Carter-Williams
Furkan Korkmaz / Rodney Hood / Danny Green
Clint Capela / Noah Vonleh / Brandan Wright / Taj Gibson
Jonas Valanciunas / Jordan Mickey / Robert Upshaw

Legacy (DENVER NUGGETS)