League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Changes Coming

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Changes Coming

Post by emplep7 »

DETROIT, MI - With the worst month in Detroit Pistons basketball underway, there is talk that some lineup changes are coming to try and spark life into the team. Although injuries have hampered them all year, the past week has been injury free and the Pistons are still in the midst of an awful 6-9 record in December. The Pistons under GM emplep7 have never had a month where they were below 0.500 and with only 1 game left in this month, that history will shortly change.

Word is that everyone is being reviewed right now as to their future on the team, including breakout star Terry Rozier and star big man Julius Randle who the latter has been involved in deep trade talks recently. There is even talk that this lineup change could see 5 brand new starters come onto the court to try to teach the current starting five a lesson about taking things for granted.

There is also talk that Head Coach Chauncey Billups is on the hot seat already even though this was supposed to be a transition year after trading away the face of the franchise in Kemba Walker. One anonymous source within the franchise said:
He's [emplep7] still not fully recovered from the Kemba debacle. I've heard that he has had talks with teams about every starter on the roster outside of any rookies and that he's ready to pull the trigger on one move at any moment. He's completely lost his mind.
Regardless, it is going to be an interested week or two in the Palace with some potential major changes coming down the line to bring in a new roster yet again to try and get the winning back on track.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: Changes Coming

Post by hardenwithnod »

Trade me Murray, Livingston, and Adams.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Changes Coming

Post by Myles »

You and me both bud. I think both of us expected better records from our team at this point.