League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

On Fire in the Mountains

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Ocons
Chairman of the Board

On Fire in the Mountains

Post by Ocons »

Salt Lake City, UT - Lately, all the ball does is go in the basket for the Utah Jazz. Not many teams are hotter than they are over the past 25 games, winners of 18.

The team has averaged an astounding 122.8 points per game over that span.

While not the best cast of defenders, there's not much needed when your scoring that many baskets. The Jazz have averaged well over 50% from the field and 40% from three point land.

"It's a different guy every night, too. Sure, most of the time it's Porzingis. . .but some nights it's Steph, or Mudiay, or Giannis, or Bogdan, the list goes on. These guys are efficient and scoring points. Is this a cheap wiretap for scouting points? Sure is."

All Star game type scoring has hit the box in the month of December and January with numbers like 142, 145, 137, 138, 142 and a whopping, league leading 157 against the Rockets.

Utah was only held under 110 points 3 times, with a low of 88 on the road against who else but the Memphis Grizzlies.

The team sits back atop the Northwest and hope to hang on long enough to keep home court advantage in the West, despite have the 5th best record in the entire CSL.
Clown.Show.League

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: On Fire in the Mountains

Post by KW »

Ocons wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 am Is this a cheap wiretap for scouting points? Sure is."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But for real, your team looks fantastic right now and Porzingis is at the forefront of it. You're welcome

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

You guys rank 4th in points per possession. I'd say that's on fire

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

Ocons wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 am"It's a different guy every night, too. Sure, most of the time it's Porzingis. . .but some nights it's Steph, or Mudiay, or Giannis, or Bogdan, the list goes on. These guys are efficient and scoring points. Is this a cheap wiretap for scouting points? Sure is."
We have very different concepts of efficiency ... Giannis (42.3 % FG, 34.8 % 3P), Mudiay (39.0 % FG, 28.0 % 3P).

Still, a very good season. We visit you to close the month, so that will be an interesting game.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

I was offering for Giannis this off-season. Did you try him at Center? I think he can be really good as a 5
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

I like the idea of playing him at 5.
He was high on my free agent list last off-season but I could not wait long enough. Great get.

Overall a good ob getting this team rolling.