League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Knicks

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

The Knicks

Post by Stockton12 »

The Knicks
The Knicks Season will be one of many ups and downs with Jordan and knight gone now comes the players who have replaced them, who will be the standout player or players for the Knicks this season .

Tyler Ennis - Ennis comes in for Brandon knight and will be a much better passer but how much effect will he have with this team and how long will he last .

RJ Hunter - Hunter is a gunner and can shoot the 3 at a good clip, the Knicks will use him off the bench and hope he can shoot like what he did in the summer league and for sure they will give him enough minutes that he might average 10ppg +

Ndoye Youssou - he might have been overpaid but Ndoye will get a chance to start for the Knicks and they will wonder what numbers he will put up .. Ndoye is a good shooter and will block quite a few shots .

Ivan Rabb - The rookie will start for the Knicks but for how long that remains to be seen and now that he is fully developed after a boom in the training camp the Knicks will be patient with him especially after a bad summer league showing . The Knicks are hoping for 11 ppg and 8 rbpg from him this season

James Young - James showed flashes late last season to take over games and average over 20 points per game and this season will be his season to shine and show the league what he can do .

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: The Knicks

Post by Andrewu91 »

Just win as many game as possible and don't give the Sun's the #1 pick please. Lol
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Curious how Rabb will do this season and James Young should have a career season.

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

James Young should have a career year, he's an excellent slasher and will have all the shots he wants.
Ball is Life.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

I'm very excited to see how Rabb will do in the starting lineup. Its rare that the last pick in the 1st round gets to start on day one. But he looks solid. Youssou I hope will work out for you. He started some games for me last year due to Zeller injury but pretty much produced same numbers as off the bench. So I never saw him as a starter but think his efficiency on the offensive end is valuable.
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

andrei wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:59 am I'm very excited to see how Rabb will do in the starting lineup. Its rare that the last pick in the 1st round gets to start on day one. But he looks solid. Youssou I hope will work out for you. He started some games for me last year due to Zeller injury but pretty much produced same numbers as off the bench. So I never saw him as a starter but think his efficiency on the offensive end is valuable.
Yes I love his efficiency and interested to see what Youssou can do starting he might do what you say he did but worth a shot

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

I'm really interested to see what Youssou and Rabb do with significant minutes. I really liked Youssou when I had him, he's a solid big man for sure, and Rabb is an interesting prospect.