League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2024 ASG: East vs West (In Game)

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: 2024 ASG: East vs West (In Game)

Post by Myles »

drumr wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:31 pm
Myles wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:06 am Tatum clearly had one goal this weekend: show out. He’s putting together an MVP caliber season and it’s great to see him dominate among some (but not all) of the best players in the league
No he isn't lol. Fantastic young player though.

Sad to see Blake finally miss the game which I think will happen year with AD playing 6 games in the East and there being a lot of good teams this season on our coast.
I mean, of the top 30 in usage percentage he ranks 10th in TS% and 1st in TO%. Actually, Tatum ranks 2nd in TO% in the entire league. He's 4th in the league in points per game, 4th in usage percentage, and 1st in the league in free throws made.

Is he the completely well-rounded, two-way player as most of our MVPs have been? No, definitely not. Is he the frontrunner for MVP? No way. But he's certainly a top 10 MVP candidate, and that's what I meant when I said MVP caliber.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Re: 2024 ASG: East vs West (In Game)

Post by Jestor »

Great to see Bagley make the AI ASG, even as a backup. Just his second season.