League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Season Finale!

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Raidercj
General Manager

The Season Finale!

Post by Raidercj »

The end of season has come and all but one slot has been finalized for the post season. Lets take a look at the current standings.
Atlantic division is being ruled by the Boston Celtics with a record of 52-28. The team has dominated with Ben McLemore and DeAaron Fox at the helm. However, they are missing Aaron Gordon for their playoff run and that could be detrimental to a championship.

The Central division is headed by Detroit Pistons with a record of 56-25. Kemba Walker, who was presumed to be on the trade block in the offseason has maintained perfect form to drive his team back into the off-season. Can he bring a banner to Detroit this year?

The Southeast division is controlled by Miami Heat with a 54-27 record. The start studded lineup includes Damian Lillard, Ben Simmons, PJ Dozier and Joshua Smith. This lineup could be a very big threat come playoff time.

The Southwest division belongs to Dallas Mavericks with a record of 57-24. Paul George leads this team with 23.7 points per game in only 31.5 minutes. The best players on the team are older than 30, could this be their last chance at a
championship? Time will only tell but anticipation is surely building for the team.

The Northwest division has been owned by Oklahoma City Thunder and they have a current record of 52-29. The team is focused around Stanley Johnson Jr. and he does get the most touches for a reason. He has over 30 points per game and 9.4 rebounds. Aaron Holiday is out for another 15 days but will return during the postseason if they make it far enough. He is a role player but every team hopes to be at full strength during the postseason.

Last but not least, the Pacific division is the closest division race at the end of the season. The Sacramento Kings with a record of 62-19 and Phoenix Sun with a record of 61-20. Phoenix owns the head to head tie breaker, so if the Kings lose and Phoenix wins, Phoenix will own the division. If the Kings win their final game then the division belongs to them.

As we foreshadowed earlier, there is only one playoff spot left for the taking. Golden State Warriors have the 8th seed with a record of 44-37, however New Orleans Pelicans are on their heels with a record of 43-38. New Orleans owns the tie breaker with a head to head advantage of 3-1 over the Warriors. The final game for Golden State is versus the Sacramento Kings. The kings have been the best team this year, will they continue to dominate or will they lose their final game? The Kings need to win their final game to win their division or they can hope for a loss from the Suns. New Orleans Pelicans are facing off with Houston, who own a record of 50-31. The Rockets have nothing to play for in their final game since their seat is locked in, do they start their starters and risk injury?
New Orleans Pelicans

Starters: Monte Morris | Brandon Knight | Chandler Parsons | Anthony Davis | Nikola Vucevic

Alternatives:Joe Jackson | Roy Devyn Marble | Brice Johnson | Malcolm Brogdon | Cole Aldrich | Rajon Rondo | James Ennis

Reserves: Tyler Dorsey | Nicolas Brussino | Derrick Jones

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: The Season Finale!

Post by KW »

We will be playing the starters tonight. If we lose our game and Utah wins theirs, we will be matched up with Dallas and Utah with OKC. Any other result and we play OKC. I messed up and didn't realize I had a double sim yesterday

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Comes down to this. GS making the playoffs healthy, will be a good match up with the Kings
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

nice job, you made it, you knocked me down to sixth, and eliminated the Warriors.

Raidercj
General Manager

Post by Raidercj »

And so the playoffs begin! I am excited!
New Orleans Pelicans

Starters: Monte Morris | Brandon Knight | Chandler Parsons | Anthony Davis | Nikola Vucevic

Alternatives:Joe Jackson | Roy Devyn Marble | Brice Johnson | Malcolm Brogdon | Cole Aldrich | Rajon Rondo | James Ennis

Reserves: Tyler Dorsey | Nicolas Brussino | Derrick Jones

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Good to see us win the Atlantic once again. Henson should be a good stand in for Gordon. So is Lessort or wear. We are freaking deep. So while we lost top level talent, we still have some PFs left.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

We only had to win every game in April to just get by those Suns.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Nice finish between the Warriors and Pelicans and congrats to Raidercj.

#Dennis I'm really curious how Henson will show up in the playoffs. I thought he was quite under utilized during the season with all that depth and would be not surprised if he can play some strong basketball during the playoffs. I cannot remember how Wear played last years playoffs for the Raptors but he certainly has the experience to play a role there too.

Good luck for all the playoff teams ... I can (have to) sit back and watch

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Man, what a wild finish. Congrats on making it in man, as I know you have been crawling all season trying to make it.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis