League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Rookie-Sophomore ladder (Jan)

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Rookie-Sophomore ladder (Jan)

Post by Silogical »

2021 Rookie/Sophomore ladder

In this edition of the ladder pace is factored in. The ratings have been adjusted so that 15 = average. This is the same as (PER) so the two ratings can now be easily compared. The ladder is 85% stats based and 15% ratings based. The ratings are used to replicate defensive impact that doesnt show up in the box scores. This is for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect trade value. The formula wont be released so you can take the rankings as seriously as you would if they were my own personal opinion. I am in 90% agreement with the rankings, so they basically are my opinion.

ROY: Fox is widening his lead. Im in agreement Fox is doing it on both ends of the court and in 4 fewer minutes per game than Ball.

Sinan Guler: Guler is the 1st surprise on the board. Eye balling his stats I would not have him 8th although the board is tight between 5th and 15th a lot of movement can happen in just a few games.

Milos: Milos at 11 is surprising. Its his scoring that makes him elite and he is currently in a slump for milos standards. When he gets his TS% back up around 58 he will climb back up the ladder.

Travis Trice: Trice has been given big minutes over the past month and he has maintained his position on the board. Trice holding his position while now playing against starters bodes well for his future.

Poltl: Poltl continues his amazing season as compared to last year. We will see if he can continue this in Brooklyn.

Ding: The ladder does not appreciate players who only score + rebound or score + assist unless you do them at an elite level like Milos. Ding despite playing 31 minutes per game ranks 43rd on the board.

*As of 1/19 **500 minutes minimum

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: Rookie-Sophomore ladder (Jan)

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Can’t argue, Fox is playing really well so far.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Fox for ROY! Would be the second time we win the title! But let's see if he can keep the play. Ball is doing well, so is markkanen and Jackson figures out how to stay on the court, he will be a real contender for the title.

A bit disappointed that cordi faltered in the scoring column lately. He pretty much scored the points less that fox added since the last ladder. Makes sense as they also share our backcourt.

I'm surprised that vezenkov is doing so unbelievable well. Looking at his number he was a real steal for Atlanta that late.

Player I will keep a close eye on for the rest of the season are definitely trice, siakam, papa and lo.
Papa and trice because we drafted and traded them, siakam because I really like that dude and lo because I'm super interested to see if he's able to become "something" now that he's the alpha dog in Indy's backcourt.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Happy to see Trice playing well this season and he now gets the relevant minutes as well. He is definitly taking a step forward after a solid rookie year (but underwehelming playoffs).
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Close race for the ROY and still plenty of time.
But the biggest surprise to me how good Fox is playing. I mean I expected a very good PG, but playing so good this early in his career is just fun to watch.

Good to see my two youngster staying in the mix too. Vezenkov was able to proof he belongs in the rotation and I'm optimistic that Yurtseven, after he is back from the IL, will continue where he left and maybe even climb this ranking a little.

Payton n the other hand is playing a rough sophomore season. He just had too much on his plate too often. Hope that our rotation now gets more stable and some of the player can play more where I want them.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

I'm happy with Josh Jackson's play so far, but I know it can and will get better. I've got to figure out how to maximize his offensive game, but I'm in no rush.

@ATL: Always a good feeling to find a diamond in the rough huh? Great work with Vezenkov

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Myles wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm @ATL: Always a good feeling to find a diamond in the rough huh? Great work with Vezenkov
Totally, nothing better than building a team with players you drafted your self.
Hope he can develop further but he won me over for sure :-)
Same for you with Jackson!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

With the way things are going for us, we might just take a step back, and start giving Rawle Alkins significant minutes so he can make this list hahah.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

I spot a Holiday. Wonder how we would do, if he started for us. Hmmm
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson