League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Stocktons top 5 Mock Draft

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Stocktons top 5 Mock Draft

Post by Stockton12 »

Stocktons 2026 top 5 draft
here is my take on how the top 5 players in this draft will be taken :

1. Washington Wizards

So the Magic could of had Jarren Jackson jnr, SGA and now i believe Jarret Culver and that would be one heck of a team but instead Gary Traded for the pick and the pick again jumps to number 1 where Gary will happily take Culver.

2. Dallas Mavericks

Dallas i believe has 2 options here at #2 , Garland or Weatherspoon but as it seems most people think Luka is better at point guard then Quinndary makes the most sense here with his d next to luka and would make a very good solid duo.

3. Oklahoma City Thunder

Ponds is an okay point guard but here it makes sense with Garland falling to #3 to take him here sure he has some question marks buit this young team is rebuilding and i dont believe there is any centers to take here at #3 which is what they need the most.

4. Minnesota Timberwolves

Wolves will go BPA considering they have jackson at point guard they might be happy if Garland gos before them as it gives them one less headache to think . This is where i think the biggest jump will happen and they will select Tariq Owens. Owens have been playing great lately and i think hes the best ready forward in the draft.

5. Memphis Grizzles

This is a hard one to pick as there is a number of good players who could go here , Christ wont go here because they have fernando and without scouting on Chiozza and Melli i think they will take Chiozza because good point guards are hard to find and wall isnt getting any younger but as i said i havent had any scouting on him but they will take him with his good defense and handles but if they dont they could go either Hall, Marcos Louzada Silva who would be a weapon or take a punt on Allen Smailagic but i think he is a reach that this point.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Re: Stocktons top 5 Mock Draft

Post by andrei »

I think this is a good representation of top 5 but don't think it will follow this order, although you never know. I'm pretty sure Christ will go 1 or at worst top 3. There is also one other player that could sneak in - at least we'll strongly consider him at 5
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

andrei wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:44 am I think this is a good representation of top 5 but don't think it will follow this order, although you never know. I'm pretty sure Christ will go 1 or at worst top 3. There is also one other player that could sneak in - at least we'll strongly consider him at 5
I didn't get a good report on Christ that's why I dropped him out.. Could be wrong though as its based on the little scouting I did at the top 5

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

I honestly have no idea how the top 5 (or the lotto in general) are going to fall. I think this draft is by far the biggest wild card that we have ever had in the league, which is really fun to watch from the sidelines. I'm looking forward to the first look that we get on this class and to see how they perform in the game.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

This draft class is stock full of valuable players in the top 10, but no real game changers. Some potential franchise stars, but no clear cut order. The top 10 could honestly go any way, pick #6 could easily go #1 in an alternate universe. After the top 10, there isn't much quality. A lot of useful role players, and I think there's a chance for teams at the later portion of the 1st round to steal a quality player. Gonna be a lot of picking for fit instead of BPA.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

I dont think chiozza or owens are top 10 prospects let alone top 5. This is going to be a very interesting draft and one that heavily rewards those who did their homework
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev