2021 Rookie Ladder
1. DeAron Fox: No surprise, for some reason people think ROY is between Fox and Ball but its really between Fox and see below.
2. Lauri Markkanen: Markkanen climbs up to where you would expect him to be. I dont see him catching Fox but he is his only competition.
3. Josh Jackson: I am surprised Jackson was able to maintain that amazing STP%. I never had him in the same group as the other top 5 picks but now I have to include him in that group.
4. Lonzo Ball: Probably the least deserving all-star you will ever see. The east had no SG's or Center's and we vote in a 6th PG. Idea for next years all-star game. East teams vote for the east all-stars and west teams vote for the west all-stars. The game might be taken a little more seriously with this format.
5. Brandon Ingram: The last of the tier 1 rookies. Ingram sits 5th but the ladder doesnt take potential into consideration, If this was a re-draft Ingram would go #1 again.
6. Sinan Guler: Guler is a perfect fit in Chicago, I dont see him doing what he's doing on very many teams.
7. Semi Ojeleye: Ojeleye is quietly having a great season for an 8th pick. Ojeleye wouldve been an amazing fit in Memphis.
10. Malik Monk: Monk is finally moving up the board. Arguably the most offensively gifted player in the draft. unfortunately he's also one of the worst defenders.Semi Ojeleye:
I wanted to go to Memphis but they didnt want me. I guarantee they dont miss the playoffs if im on that team.