League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Intro to Champions Team

Moderator: Rizzo

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Intro to Champions Team

Post by Myles »

Champions Team
Everything You Need to Know

How to Play and Earn Coins:

Season Mode: There will be a regularly running season. Performing well in the season will earn you coins and occasionally packs. There will be a list of ways to earn points but most will be some form of winning games, advancing in the playoffs, or reaching player milestones (leading scorer, average a triple-double, etc).

Tournaments: Tournaments will run from time to time, with various restrictions and themes. These tournaments will have rewards, either reward cards, packs, or increased number of coins, and could either be winner take all or could have tiered rewards.

How to Spend Coins:

Coins can be used to purchase packs in the store. You will indicate in the appropriate thread that you intend to purchase packs, and how many packs you want to buy. Posts cannot be edited in this forum, so make sure you are positive before you post.

How to Adjust Your Lineup:

You’ll be able to submit .tems as normal. To move players in and out of your active roster, indicate that in the depth chart thread, and it will take place after the sim, so you can adjust your lineup for the next sim.

Tournament rosters will lock after the first sim, so you can’t move players in and out once the tournament has started. Depending on the type of tournament, you may or may not be able to adjust your lineup either, so be sure to check the tournament posts to find out about all the settings.

You cannot use the same player more than once on your active roster at any time. Even if they are two different cards, if they represent the same player, they cannot both be active.

Collection Sets:

Collection sets are a subset of cards that, when you have all the cards in the set, you can trade them in for a reward. For example, there may be a set for all the starter players in the Atlantic Division. If you collect all the required cards, and trade them in (losing the required cards in the process), you will receive the respective reward. Some of these collections can only be completed once, others can be completed as often as you want.

Trading Cards:

You can trade cards with your fellow CT competitors whenever you like and as often as you like. There will be a restricted list posted in the Trade Market for cards that are ineligible to be traded (usually reward cards). Coins cannot be traded.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Intro to Champions Team

Post by Andrewu91 »

Damn, for some reason I thought this thread applied to me
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Really motivated guys! Can’t imagine how much work it is to put all this together. I’ve no idea how it really works yet as I don’t know those card games, but it sounds like a lot fun!
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:20 am Really motivated guys! Can’t imagine how much work it is to put all this together. I’ve no idea how it really works yet as I don’t know those card games, but it sounds like a lot fun!
I think it comes off as much more work than it looks. Creating the cards is a bit time consuming but I think once the operation is up and running, and Myles is handling all the pack generators right now, things will be pretty smooth.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]