League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Looking to buy DDS19

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Re: Looking to buy DDS19

Post by Stockton12 »

KW wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:56 pm I'm a little bit out of my element here as I've never used a chromebook, but from a little research, there's a tool called Wine that allows a Linux based system (like a Chromebook) open Windows software. Looks like there's a ton of steps to get it set up, but in theory it should work.
yes looks complicated will give it a shot

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

okay so my chromebook died 1 week in so i got a refund and brought a hp laptop so before i buy the game i thought id ask if anyone has a spare key and willing to swap you with one year norton antivirus

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Does anyone have an "Activation Key" for the game? This is different from the "Serial Number" provided in the email during purchase, but is what the game is asking for when you re-install it.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

emplep7 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:06 pm Does anyone have an "Activation Key" for the game? This is different from the "Serial Number" provided in the email during purchase, but is what the game is asking for when you re-install it.
How did you purchase? Stream is what I use and it's already in the system in case something like that happens. Never was asked for activation key.

My only advice is contact Gary, if not.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Yeah, I think we're good. This was for a GM who was having some issues with the game. Thanks.