League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

!

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

!

Post by Dennis »

Schweinsteiger'!
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: !

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Dennis wrote:Schweinsteiger'!
Best midfielder in the world.
Congrats to Germany for the World Cup title!

Thank god I was able to buy a Germany t-shirt before WC started (quick note: the most beautiful uniform of the WC) because prices now are going to go up!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Can't believe how uninvolved Messi was in the entire game. He only had a few memorable touches in the entire game. Pretty sad for arguably the best player in the entire world. And why in the world did Argentina sub Lavezzi out at halftime? He was playing unbelievably. I realize they put Aguero in to add a scoring punch but could have left Lavezzi in for sure.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Rizzo wrote:Can't believe how uninvolved Messi was in the entire game. He only had a few memorable touches in the entire game. Pretty sad for arguably the best player in the entire world. And why in the world did Argentina sub Lavezzi out at halftime? He was playing unbelievably. I realize they put Aguero in to add a scoring punch but could have left Lavezzi in for sure.
To be honest I did not understand why they took Perez out of the game to put Gago in.. I mean, it was like they were inviting Germany to play exclusively in their half for the whole overtime. And you can't let a team with so many threads, playmakers, offensive gifted players like Germany, who knows how to keep possession and involve other teams, to play in your own half for 30 minutes without expecting them to score. Specially when you are as tired as Argentina were.

Perez was great the whole game. I'd not sub Lavezzi like you said. Higuain did nothing and he'd be my first choice to leave. Perez was tired and had to go. But there were players who could play Perez' role at the end of the game. Then you could have inserted Gago in Biglia's place (both Biglia and Mascherano had yellow cards and it was limiting their defensive game) and stay with the same formation.

They did everything Germany wanted. Invited them to play at their own half, advance their defensive lines (Boateng and Hummels were amazing, and Neuer was great as a sweeper keeper all WC long).

About Messi, he's played that way in Barça for a long time. He seems to be completely out of the game and when you're not expecting him to do he starts a great sprint (he has great reactions and acceleration) and gets past defenders to catch Xavi's or Iniesta's passes. With Xavi's and Iniesta's declining, he started declining too. But he's a genius and will reinvent his game, for sure.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

messi is unclear what, what's that vomiting always, is just ba good drugs and magic xabi, as you have said more fureces not get your body healthy at 28, and now plays with two stage least Germany is one espana style 2008, but with the strength and more direct German football. "Tiki taken"