League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

DDS:PB4

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Re: DDS:PB4

Post by dapralbe »

OK john I've been simply playing this time and I give many turns, goikiri tells me that I'm crazy, but they work. In another League the nah try a one post with howard drawing fault 100 and more than 80 of scoring, a madness that was bug. Howard missed all the center and pf in fifteen minutes. Tens the creator is rhoxy or parka, we simply copy it because it worked. But what I have now proposed to limit zone and full court kills my computer for years, recognize that I like numbers and I said that I havewin a lot of money playing poker is also to find the best strategies. I love basketball and if I'm putting numbers to be effective, but this will be the last season that I do this. The following seasons I will rebuild and tanking for years, so that other will be applicants. They are only ideas, goikiri and also Marcos know that many crazy things occur to me. The reality is that my idea of basketball is an organizing base, a bodyguard full carrying the weight of the equipment, one sf all terrain. I like the pf Defender, and a good center with some scoring. In real life, this could be my perfect team.PG ricky rubio Sg wade Sf leonard Pf ibaka C marc gasol. This is my great team.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

Marcos i don't see this but how many coaches (tomja, phil jackson etc have more than 5 in zone and full court?
The game was crated for normally situations. And single player, no great gm and freaks ( i am a first freak lol)

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

dapralbe wrote:OK john I've been simply playing this time and I give many turns, goikiri tells me that I'm crazy, but they work. In another League the nah try a one post with howard drawing fault 100 and more than 80 of scoring, a madness that was bug. Howard missed all the center and pf in fifteen minutes. Tens the creator is rhoxy or parka, we simply copy it because it worked. But what I have now proposed to limit zone and full court kills my computer for years, recognize that I like numbers and I said that I havewin a lot of money playing poker is also to find the best strategies. I love basketball and if I'm putting numbers to be effective, but this will be the last season that I do this. The following seasons I will rebuild and tanking for years, so that other will be applicants. They are only ideas, goikiri and also Marcos know that many crazy things occur to me. The reality is that my idea of basketball is an organizing base, a bodyguard full carrying the weight of the equipment, one sf all terrain. I like the pf Defender, and a good center with some scoring. In real life, this could be my perfect team.PG ricky rubio Sg wade Sf leonard Pf ibaka C marc gasol. This is my great team.
I don't think you should stop doing what you're doing because it's a good way for us to figure out the tweaks that we need to make to the system. And I don't think you should take my comments as an attack to what you are doing either. To be honest, it seems to me like you have figured out this game way more than any of us and that is something that you should be applauded for in some aspects. I would never have thought to do half of the different lineups and adjustments that you have done, but you have made a team that has good talent, but not a lot of talent perform well over their expectations.

I'm all for changing the strat caps for next season and am confident Dennis and the other admins will find something that is better next season, especially with the help and all of the suggestions that GMs have been sending in.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

I've been to the wolverinestudios Forum, and I've seen the novelties of the dds4 and dennis has reason is worse than the previous ones. It has advanced in defense stats. Much more easy and attack have seen having (motion, spot up, transition, pick and roll, isolation and post up) this I think making more easy even the game to put very specific tactics and easy to combine, I think that you can have a thousand bugs.