League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Facebook Group

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Re: Facebook Group

Post by StOfTheStep »

Marcos_Beck wrote:So guys I've just created a Facebook group so we can chat a bit real-time over there, much better than sending PMs to chat about everything, even non CSL related things!

So if anyone wants to join just add me at Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/marcos.beck8 , and add a comment here with your Facebook name so I know who is adding!
TJ Delengowski

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

StOfTheStep wrote:
Marcos_Beck wrote:So guys I've just created a Facebook group so we can chat a bit real-time over there, much better than sending PMs to chat about everything, even non CSL related things!

So if anyone wants to join just add me at Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/marcos.beck8 , and add a comment here with your Facebook name so I know who is adding!
TJ Delengowski
Done!
Welcome, mate!
I've overheard some rumors that you and GreenBear were drinking to celebrate that even though the start of the season wasn't that good, you still have your 1st round pick this year haha
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Post by StOfTheStep »

Marcos_Beck wrote:
StOfTheStep wrote:

TJ Delengowski
Done!
Welcome, mate!
I've overheard some rumors that you and GreenBear were drinking to celebrate that even though the start of the season wasn't that good, you still have your 1st round pick this year haha
We may still be out right now ha! Don't worry, we got 'em right where we want 'em, long season ahead. At least I hope we win again before the real Sixers do!

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

StOfTheStep wrote:
Marcos_Beck wrote:
Done!
Welcome, mate!
We may still be out right now ha! Don't worry, we got 'em right where we want 'em, long season ahead. At least I hope we win again before the real Sixers do!
In YOUR process I trust hahaha :D

Pitty NBA's Sixers is a real mess. Only Okafor has been a building block so far, they've spent like 3 seasons rebuilding and only found one player worth keeping longterm and building around, the rest are just replaceable cheap role players.. :/

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

Marcos_Beck wrote:
StOfTheStep wrote:
Marcos_Beck wrote:
Done!
Welcome, mate!
In YOUR process I trust hahaha :D

Pitty NBA's Sixers is a real mess. Only Okafor has been a building block so far, they've spent like 3 seasons rebuilding and only found one player worth keeping longterm and building around, the rest are just replaceable cheap role players.. :/
And even Okafor might be getting suspended now, since he was caught up in a fight, outside a Boston nightclub. Just nothing is going right for Philla teams right now. Eagles, Flyers,Phil's, Sixers. Ugly.. And I live here so I gotta hear it all the time haha

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

BUMP BUMP BUMP
Anyone that wants to join us there, just add me and send me a PM or comment with your name!

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Giving this an old time bump since we do have some newer GMs. This is a good way to expedite trade talk and find out how the guys are in the league. You'll get to join in on the friendly banter too.

If interested, post your fb name here so that we can add you to the group.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

This is how you get on podcast too!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

It's also where you go for competitive banter :lol:
Cleveland Cavaliers

HiGrade
General Manager

Post by HiGrade »

Skipped the first 2 pages but...am I the only one who hasn't had a facebook for the past 7 years?
In need of a home

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

HiGrade wrote:Skipped the first 2 pages but...am I the only one who hasn't had a facebook for the past 7 years?
Haha make one just for the league. That's what Andrei did.

Fb chat includes:
Trade rumors
Trade talk
Gifs
People wanting to kill simmer
Dennis talking about random shit that makes no sense

It's a good time
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

HiGrade
General Manager

Post by HiGrade »

Eh....my suggestion would be starting a Discord for the league. Much easier, can organize chats by topic, just a lot easier and faster in general for something like this.
In need of a home

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Andrewu91 wrote:
HiGrade wrote:Skipped the first 2 pages but...am I the only one who hasn't had a facebook for the past 7 years?
Haha make one just for the league. That's what Andrei did.

Fb chat includes:
Trade rumors
Trade talk
Gifs
People wanting to kill simmer
Dennis talking about random shit that makes no sense

It's a good time
Praising Germany is no random shit
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Same here and I want to keep it this way :-)

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Post by Cleasby »

Flaming Homer wrote:
Same here and I want to keep it this way :-)

Question we are batting around for a podcast who is the Cal's most average starter?

Opinions welcome.
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year