League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents

Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

User avatar
The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Simsville, Ukraine
Contact:

Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: The Simmer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:32 am

Notes:
As all coaching vacancies have now been filled, the coach hiring period is over.

Firings
Brooklyn fires 1st Assistant Kelvin Sampson
Detroit fires 3rd Assistant LaMarque Burks
Golden State fires Head Coach Chris Paul
LA Lakers fires 2nd Assistant Jeff Ruland
Washington fires 2nd Assistant Jerry Sichting

Hirings
Brooklyn - Andrei Kirilenko - 1st Assistant
Cleveland - Derrick Westbrooks - 2nd Assistant
Dallas - Terrance Campbell - 1st Assistant
Detroit - Anthony Martin - 3rd Assistant
Golden State - Steve Nash - Head Coach
LA Lakers - Popeye Jones - promoted to 2nd Assistant
LA Lakers - Chris Paul - 3rd Assistant
Washington - Jim Boylan - 2nd Assistant
Image

User avatar
Ocons
CEO
Posts: 2219
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Ocons » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm

What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
Image C Bamba PF Porzingis SF Edwin SG Curry PG Cotton

User avatar
Rizzo
Chairman of the Board
Posts: 4260
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:01 am
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Rizzo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Detroit didn't want you but Brooklyn will gladly add Andrei Kirilenko to the coaching staff! He's going to teach Jonathan Isaac his ways on the defensive end! :twisted:
CSL: Brooklyn Nets (2018-present)

User avatar
Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:15 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Marcos_Beck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Rizzo wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm
Detroit didn't want you but Brooklyn will gladly add Andrei Kirilenko to the coaching staff! He's going to teach Jonathan Isaac his ways on the defensive end! :twisted:
Thank you for stealing him from me

User avatar
hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: hardenwithnod » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Damn, I should have fire my A1 to get AK47/Westbrooks. I wasn't thinking straight lol, oh well.
The Future is Here!

Teodosic/Rivers/Lewis
Napier/Alkins/McDaniels
Inglis/Batum/Brooks
Monroe/Rabb/Henson
Tavares/McGee/Anigbogu

User avatar
Dennis
Commisioner Emeritus
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 am
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Dennis » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm
What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
lol that's really a bit weird
Boston Celtics "HoF":
PG G. Dragic <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook <> 2016 - 2019
PG M. Conley <> 2018 - 2020

6 times Atlantic Division Champs.
Total: 473:255 (64%)

User avatar
The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Simsville, Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: The Simmer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm
What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
Since Golden State didn't intend to hire Chris Paul in the first sim, we decided to treat him as though he didn't get hired by them at all to begin with. The Lakers were the only team to put him on their list in the first sim, and therefore he was awarded to them as he should have been on their staff prior to this sim from the beginning.
Image

User avatar
Ocons
CEO
Posts: 2219
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Ocons » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:39 pm

The Simmer wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 pm
Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm
What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
Since Golden State didn't intend to hire Chris Paul in the first sim, we decided to treat him as though he didn't get hired by them at all to begin with. The Lakers were the only team to put him on their list in the first sim, and therefore he was awarded to them as he should have been on their staff prior to this sim from the beginning.
I thought that was all a joke because I wasn't sure you could actually type C-H-R-I-S space P-A-U-L on accident. I didn't want him, just thought it was interesting. All good.
Image C Bamba PF Porzingis SF Edwin SG Curry PG Cotton

User avatar
Ocons
CEO
Posts: 2219
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Ocons » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Rizzo wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm
Detroit didn't want you but Brooklyn will gladly add Andrei Kirilenko to the coaching staff! He's going to teach Jonathan Isaac his ways on the defensive end! :twisted:
I didn't know he would be such a hot commodity. Was going to fire my A1 and bring him back to Utah but never got around to it!
Image C Bamba PF Porzingis SF Edwin SG Curry PG Cotton

User avatar
The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Simsville, Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: The Simmer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:39 pm
The Simmer wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 pm
Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm
What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
Since Golden State didn't intend to hire Chris Paul in the first sim, we decided to treat him as though he didn't get hired by them at all to begin with. The Lakers were the only team to put him on their list in the first sim, and therefore he was awarded to them as he should have been on their staff prior to this sim from the beginning.
I thought that was all a joke because I wasn't sure you could actually type C-H-R-I-S space P-A-U-L on accident. I didn't want him, just thought it was interesting. All good.
To our understanding, GSW misread Chris Paul’s ratings as he was right next to Chauncey Billups in the HTML, and therefore thought they were hiring someone with good ratings and not with all Fs and Ds. He intended to write Chris Paul, but he thought Chris Paul had someone else’s ratings.
Image

User avatar
drumr
Senior Vice President
Posts: 1679
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:17 am
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: drumr » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Ocons wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm
What kind of collusion?!?! How does LAL hire someone that GSW just fired in the same sim??
I wondered that too lol.
Cleveland Cavaliers
2018-2019 -- ( 52-30 )
2019-2020 -- ( 53-29 )
2020-2021 -- ( 54-28 )
The Kyrie Irving and Blake Griffin Show
feat. Nick Johnson, Jimmy Butler, Larry Sanders
Special Guests:
Ricky "Rude Boy" Rubio & Dougie McBuckets
Image

User avatar
Jestor
Chairman of the Board
Posts: 3423
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 am
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Jestor » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 pm

It's properly putting CP3 in purple and gold as he was supposed to be before Stern went all shitgoblin.

User avatar
Flaming Homer
Senior Vice President
Posts: 1018
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Hiring Results || Sim 2

Post Author: Flaming Homer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 am

Amen to that

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest